Patchouli and henna shampoo soap
A blend of musky patchouli essential oil
and henna to condition, balance and
smooth your hair and skin.
Patchouli oil has a calming and relaxing
aroma, it also treats dandruff, oily hair
and oily skin. A blend with tea tree and
frankincense gives antibacterial qualities
too. Henna powder* helps to make your
hair strong and nourish it from the roots
for a silky and shiny effect. Avocado oil is
a great moisturiser. Even though this soap
bar was formulated for the hair you can
also use it on your body.
It is a perfect 2 in 1 option (hair + body)
* We use neutral henna powder, which
does not have dying properties.
Use a vinegar (or lemon or citric acid)
rinse for the best results.
Patchouli x henna shampoo soap
- Superfat 6%
- Weight around 90g
- Packed in recyclable/compostable paper.
- Dygo uses the cold-pressed soap making technique, which creates slowly maturing soap bars full of moisturizing qualities.
- All Dygo soaps are made just with natural (plant-based and mineral) ingredients. We do not use palm oil, animal fat, artificial colours or synthetic fragrances.
- Each soap batch is carefully handcrafted at Dygo’s home kitchen, so each soap bar has its unique shape, colour and aroma.